Group: 6/12 persons
Cost: 380,00 Euro per person
Cost includes: Mountain guide, Emergency rescue insurance
Not included: Half board in Mountain Refuge and anything not specified.
Minimum level required: People used to walking with a back pack for consecutive days for 4/5 hours a day
Period: Every week from the end of June to mid of September.
Participants: Individuals, groups, families and youths aged 16 or over with parents permission.
Equipment: Rucksack , comfortable hiking close, boots , wind cheater, cloak hut gloves, heavy jumper, change of
cloves, sunglasses, torch, flask, personal medicine. Passport. We recommend you limit the weight of
your back pack
Money: Swiss francs
Required documents: Passport and Alpine Club card
1) day: Meet at 09.00 in Courmayeur (mt.1224) at Alpine guide Society. Transfer to Rifugio Bertone (mt.2000) and descent to
líArnouva (mt.1769) for typical dinner and over night
2) day: Departure and ascent to Col Ferret (mt.2558) and descent to Swiss village of La Fouly (mt. 1594). Transfer by bus to
Champex. Over night
3) day: Ascent along Vallone of Arpetta or variante Bovine to alla Fenetre di Arpetta (mt. 2671), descent along the Trient
glacier to the village
4) day: Ascent to Col de Balme (mt.2191) descent to Tour Village. Panoramic balcony of the Mont Blanc Massif. From Montroc
transfer by bus to Les-Huches. Little visit and shopping in Chamonix. Over night in Chamonix. Dinner in a typical
5) day: Transfer to Col de Voza (mt.1693) by cable car of Bellevue. Ascent to La Balme in 2 hours, descent to Les Contamines
(mt.1164) transfer by bus to N. Dame de la Gorge and over night.
6) day: Ascent to Col of Bonhomme (mt.2329) and Col du Four (mt.2665) and descent along a magnificent route to La Ville des
Glaciers. Overnight at Les Mottets (mt.1868).
7) day: return to Italy across the Col de la Seigne (mt.2516) descent to refuge Elisabetta (mt.2020). From Combal lake return to
Courmayeur by bus.