This programme is organised over one weekend for which the dates can be changed if warranted by the weather
Theory in Courmayeur in a site to be decided
Practical session on the Pavillon AreaTheme to be developed:
- Self rescue intervention in avalanche conditions, search with use of analogical as well as with digital
- Use of slides to explain the different modes of a self-rescue intervention in an avalanche, and the different search modes with the use of analogical as well as with digital ARTVA, probing methodology.
- practical demonstration of a search for a person caught in an avalanche by means of analogical and
- practical demonstration of a search for two or more people caught in an avalanche
- practical demonstration of the probing system in self rescue
- Participants practise the different modes of intervention.
Euro 80 per personPeriod:
07 or 08 december – 28 december – 25 january - 08 february – 01 march