Bookings must be made either by phone at +39 0165 842064 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- participants' name and surname;
- telephone number, address, Italian taxpayer identification number or, in its absence, place and date of birth;
- technical skill level;
- date and program of your choice;
- parental consent for underage participants.
After having made arrangements with our main office (by phone or email) an advance payment (by wire transfer or credit card) is required in the amount of:
- the TOTAL price for 1-day, 2 and 3-days programs;
- 50% of the total price for 3-day or multiple-day programs;
- 50% of the total price for MONT BLANC ascents and STAGE MONT BLANC (summer programs). Full payment of the balance of the total participation fee must be made within 15 days prior to the start of the program selected.
No booking will be accepted before the requested payment has been received.
Bookings made after the payment deadline require full payment of the total participation fee without any deferments or deposits.
For bookings made with less than 7 days in advance payment only by credit card.
Heading: SOCIETA' GUIDE ALPINE COURMAYEUR
Bank details: Banca di Credito Cooperativo Valdostana Scrl
Viale Monte Bianco, 30
11013 Courmayeur (AO)
Bank transfer fees + Bank currency conversions fees MUST be debited to you. If not, these fees have to be refounded at our office before the start of the selected trip.
It's possible to pay by credit card, communicating the details: card number, expiration date and CVS number.
If weather or mountain conditions do not allow for the activities to be carried out as scheduled, we will offer you an alternative program as replacement, or alternative dates for the same program selected (clients will be promptly informed of any additional costs relating to the proposed alternative solutions). Should it not be possible to set an alternative date or to agree upon an appropriate alternative trip, Society Guide Alpine di Courmayeur will issue a credit, which you can use within the following year for the same program.
For all the bookings of group activities: in case we do not reach the minimum number of clients, the Mountain Guide Office will offer you an alternative program. We will offer you: - book privately a Mountain Guide, with, probably a money adjustment
- change the scheduled program for a different one
- change the date of the scheduled program
If you wish to cancel your booking of a program for which you have already paid a deposit by way of subscription (or the total participation fee), the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 10% of the total participation fee for withdraws notified before 30 business days prior to the start of the program selected
- 25% of the total participation fee for withdraws notified 29 to 21 business days prior to the start of the program selected;
- 50% of the total participation fee for withdraws notified 20 to 11 business days prior to the start of the program selected;
- 75% of the total participation fee for withdraws notified 10 to 3 business days prior to the program selected;
No refunds for withdraws notified 3 business days prior to the start of the program selected
In the event that you are not able to attend the program you have booked, Società Guide Alpine di Courmayeur allows you to assign your subscription to a specific program to third parties (that meet the requirements provided), prior notice must be made to Società Guide Alpine di Courmayeur at least 4 days before the start of the trip.